IML: Where can a headlight switch for a 67/68 Imperial be purchased??

IML: Where can a headlight switch for a 67/68 Imperial be purchased??

I have a 67 Chrysler 300. I'm sure it has a similar toggle style headlight switch. All the full size Mopars of those years used a similar kind of switch. Anyone know where such switches could be purchased. I haven't had trouble with my 300 (yet) but it has an engine problem so I rarely drive it anymore and not at all at night. When the engine is fixed I do intend to drive it quite regularly.

I had a 68 Fury in the 80's and the headlight switch was the source of many headaches. After replacing it several times with switches from junkyard cars, I finally came across one that kept working...it was a little different in design than the others but had the same part number!!!