Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 8:31 PM
Subject: IML: Imperial Rear Ends

I would like to replace the rear end on my '62 Le Baron with a later rear end that doesn't have the drums that need a puller to remove. I would also like a parking brake on the rear wheels. Does anyone know if the rear from a '67 Imperial would fit onto the spring perches of the '62 or would the mounts need to be moved? Also does the '67 rear have upper locating links like the '62 and if so are the mounbts for these in the correct location as well?

Finally does anyone need any '67 parts?