Skickat: den 8 november 2006 07:44
Till: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: IML: Chrysler Historical Group...or Society or?

Hi All...some time back there was a contact address for getting information
about ones Imperial by contacting the Chrysler Historical Society (I think
that was the name). I'd appreciate it if anyone who has that address could
kindly email it to me at: "dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx"...by the way, if the
email 'bounces' try "dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" as my email is changing in
the next few dsay (Time-Warner bought out Adelphia).
Thanks all!!!
Dan Melnik