Re: IML: engine and transmission

> Where is the engine & trans located?
1/ Stand in front of the car - the part with the round clear glass thingies that look like eyeballs.

2/ Open the hood - the big flattish thing between the fenders, immediately in front of the windshield

3/ Look down.

Sorry list, but I was just scrolling thru a digest and I saw this line and it just struck me as so odd that I just had to have a little fun with it. I know the question is taken out of context and all.

Tom