From: howard
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 12:31 AM
Subject: IML: Thank You....65 Dimmer Switch

Thank you all for accepting me and responding so quickly. I was afraid my age (16) might prevent my joining. Love all the information.

My 65 LeBaron which seems to be all original including the dry rotted tires has two dimmer switches on the floor to the far left of the brake pedal. One in front of the other.
One sets a little higher than the other. Was this standard and if so what was (is) the purpose? Appreciate any info! I'll try not to ask dumb question.....I'm really green at this.

Got to go......no school tomorrow ...but work.
Thanks,
Chad

It has removed 69 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!