IML: 1960 imperial seats, crank windows

Hi Donn,   Im Jim from Portland Ore.  in response to your inquiry about the customs having arm rests or not , I have had 8 60 imperials since 1974. And I did have an arm rest on one custom. that I recall, in most cases no tho. I guess Im one of the seven percent that I currently have and totally restoring a 60 2drhdtp that has crank windows. Would you believe that  it takes only 1 1/2 turns to raise or lower the windows its awsome. Also did you know that the 1960 imperials are considerd the queens of Imperials.  Have fun...