IML: 1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougam for sale

IML: 1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougam for sale

We don't forward most of the messages folks that send
in cars regarding cars for sale, but this one might be
worth considering?

Please contact him >OFF LIST< - he is not a current
subscriber to the IML.  Unfortunately, he did not list
an asking price, so you'll have to ask him about that
if you want to pursue that.