IML: 65Lebaron Ignition Switch

Can anyone please tell me how to get the ignition switch out of my 65 Lebaron. I
broke the key off in it. Can't get the key (piece) or cylinder out, nor have found a way to get to the switch under the dash. Don't want to break or distrub something else. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Chad

It has removed 69 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!