IML: veterans day

I would just like to say thanks to all the Canadians who are serving in Afganistan. We have lost 42 soldiers there most of them are from my regiment Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry. Some of those were good friends of mine. I talk at schools every year to let kids know that freedom is not free.
Zub