Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 12:51 PM
Subject: IML: Lucille has a new home!

Well, my beloved Lucille (1968 Crown 4-door HT, Sovereign Gold, black vinyl top, Antique Gold leather) has gone to  a fine new Imperialist home!

In fine weather yesterday, I took her out for our last trip, and delivered her to the excellent loving care of her new owner, long-time list member and card-carrying Imperialist  Bill Ullman (aka TwoLaneBlacktop). Have to admit that I was just a bit sad, but we did manage to open up the secondaries on the big Holley and impress a couple of lesser vehicles on the run into Seattle. I'm very happy that she will have more care than I was able to provide her this past year or so, and Bill is ecstatic (not much of an exaggeration) to be back in a true luxo-barge, intimidating the local beemer drivers.

Seems to be a good thing all around to my way of thinking!

Kate Triplett
Imperial-less

Kate Justet Triplett
Homesick Angels LLC