IML: '69 heater control valve?

Sooner or later, I'm going to need a water valve / heater control valve for my '69 Crown, as the current one leaks intermittantly. This is the metal unit out under the hood that lets water into the heater core, with two hoses in and out, and a couple tiny vacuum lines. It's an AutoTemp I unit. I checked with NAPA yesterday, and we had no joy going through the books - does anybody know which, if any, of our vendors carries this item, or where else I could find one?
  Thanks in advance,
         -Kle.
'69 Crown 4DHT