IML: 81 Stereo

Alright, I'm going with a 1.5 DIN Pioneer stereo with CD Player, has AUX input as well as direct iPod connector available for 29 bucks. I can get the stereo for about 150 via eBay. As far as speakers go I'm going to replace all the factories with some Clarion's, they seem to carry all the correct sizes. 5x7 seems somewhat rare (as far as what crutchfield.com tells me) - They say my car takes 5x7 in the rear, and 3 1/2's in the dash. I'm going to actually pull them all to be certain, and i'm probably going to do that in about 20 minutes.

Anyway, the stereo is 4x45 watts and I wonder if i can continue to leave my factory rear amp installed, as long as the speakers support the wattage? I'm thinking i could, it would still be neat to be able to push that little button.