From: "Matthew Gill"
Subject: Re: IML: 81 Imperial Speaker size???
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:01:33 -0700

Dang, the guy was SO certain that the car takes
5.25's in the dash. Is there an actual source
of info I can look at? Some chrysler spec
chart, whatever?? I really would like to know
what that says exactly. I'd have already taken
out the factory ones by now, but my original
dealer shop manuals are still on their way via
eBay, and I don't know what I'm doing, so i'm
waiting for those before I go at it with some
screw drivers.

On Nov 14, 2006, at 8:07 AM, Phil Brust wrote:

> 3.5" front...nothing else will fit. 6X9 in the rear.
>
> Phil Brust
> 73 & 82 Imperial

This message was sent to you by the Imperial
Mailing List. Please reply to
mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response
will be shared with everyone. Private messages
(and attachments) for the