Re: IML: need some parts

Hi Mark,

I don't have a spare oscillator, but they can be easily rebuild. That is,
if you still have the old one that is defective now.
You must be sure however that the transformer is still OK, all the other
parts are quite easy to obtain.

If you have problems with the rebuild contact me offline, I would be happy
to rebuild it for you then!

Best wishes,

Robert
R.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx