RE: IML: Cream Colored '63

Is that the one with the 4 cylinder and manual transmission?  Yeah right! I asked that question and you should read the answer they gave.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 5:40 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Cream Colored '63

There is a car fitting that description on Ebay now. Its in Arizona, but from the looks of it, it either was in a garage, or came from someplace else. The car looks pretty nice, but appears to have had a lot of interior work, nicely done, but not 100% original. Check it out! It's always fun to look at the pictures!

Paul W.