Re: IML: 59 imp

Op Do, 16 november, 2006 8:50 pm, schreef Bob Hatten:
> We're getting closer to the road with the old girl, and will probably
> need brake pads and master cylinder. Hoping someone has some they have
> taken off when converting to disk, or extras just laying around. Thanks
> Bob Hatten
> 59 Labaron 4 dr

Hi Bob,

I had no problem in finding a new master cylinder and brake shoes for my
1960 Imperial, RayBestos still produce the mastercylinder and you can send
your worn out brake shoes to Andy Bernbaum as a core. He will send you
some other brake shoes then with new linings!

Have fun with the old girl ! ( the 59 and 60 Imperials are my favourites :)

Robert
1960 Imperial Crown Southampton