IML: RE:Cream Colored '63 Welded VS Rivited Vin tags

IML: RE:Cream Colored '63 Welded VS Rivited Vin tags

Hi,
  If you ever see a 63 Imperial with a non polished
rivited in place vin tag I would run away as this one
is correct.
That was the factory way of mounting the vin tag for
all imps from at least 57-65.  They were welded in
place not rivited.
Jeff