IML: 1961 Imperia FOR SALE IN VENTURA CALIFORNIAl

IML: 1961 Imperia FOR SALE IN VENTURA CALIFORNIAl

My appoligies to the list, I made a mess of the original easy to read
message when it changed from HTML to plain text. 2nd try.

Ok all you 2 door fans here is your chance.
I received this from Mr. Pat Patterson today. He isn't a member of the list
so I posted the notice for him. I haven't seen the car & I don't personally
know Mr. Patterson.
Direct all inquiries to Mr. Pat Patterson.

BILL & JAN McPHEETERS
VISALIA, CA

                                             FOR SALE  1961 Imperial
                                                 Royal Crown Coupe

Mileage on odometer is 75,000. The speedometer/odometer is the only
original
gauge not working on the dash.

Interior is Vinyl, white with teal trim. Good condition, no tears.

Exterior is white. There is rust in some areas. We had the Chrome re-done
and the car taken to metal and painted 5 years ago. The beach air has taken
a toll.
The Tires are Silvertown Radials, P225/70  R15, tread is good, white walls
slightly weather checked.

The original engine starts easily and runs strong. Driven weekly.

There is no A/C. The original radio is there but not working. (We added an
AM/FM CD player.)

The heater does not work.

To my knowledge the car has not been wrecked. The sheet metal is straight.
We took it to metal and re-chromed 5 years ago. Beach weather has taken a
toll.All Exterior and Interior trim not yet installed is in the trunk.

We purchased the car in 1997, in Oregon. Had limited work done then drove
her to Southern California. She was recently driven to San Diego and back.
(500 miles +=)

Asking $9,000 US

Call Pat Patterson, VENTURA, CA   (805) 983-2585
E-Mail  WorldRiders2@xxxxxxxxx

**********Photos available on request from Mr. Pat Patterson**********