Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 1:52 PM
Subject: IML: Accessories on your car

What's everyone's opinion out there with accessories on your car? Do you think that if done tasteful that it doesn't de-value the car. There were a lot of extras that could have been purchased throughout the yrs. of Imperials. I'm not talking about after market stuff. I know the trunk flight tire trunk was an additional cost, trunk racks, rims, gold packages, wood grain dashes , two tone paint jobs, Leather vs. cloth seating etc.

 I thought I toss this out there! -Anthony