IML: Need some help

Hi folks.

I'd like to drop a note about resources and ask for
awareness from the club.

We have been in discussion with Tony about scanning
his 1959 Color & Trim book regarding getting it up on
the club website, and he's been super about it.

Posting things in an online library makes sometimes
badly needed restoration reference information
available anyplace on the globe with an internet
connection, and that is a hugely powerful thing!

Using the club website as a resource, one would be
able to get on the phone with an upholstry shop and
show them what you are thinking/needing on the spot,
for example.

We have the (donated) 1961 Color & Trim book here:

 http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1961/61Showroom/Cover.htm

What I'm getting at is a basic request:  If you have
something that isn't already on the club website, we'd
REALLY appreciate your consideration/loan of it.
Scanning the stuff works just like putting it on a
copier, so does not harm it.

Once it's scanned and posted to the site, it's
available not only to the 600+ members here, but the
rest of the world as well, for free, and 24 hours a
day to boot.

That beats the significantly lower utility that we all
get from stuff being on a shelf or in a box in the
garage or attic!

Do you have something that you picked up regarding
YOUR imperial that could help others?  If so, please
step up and see the club website, where there are
CONTACT US buttons for getting things in motion.

We also need help getting things managed and up on the
site, so if you like old cars and have time to spare,
please drop us a line.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.