Re: IML: 1990 Imperial brakes- help needed fast!

Re: IML: 1990 Imperial brakes- help needed fast!

jim, you need to know if the car has bosch or bendix brake system.

bosch appears to have been used on the early 90 models, up to about feb or march of 90. after that it was bendix.

i had to have my bosch mastercylinder/hydraulic assembly
repaired last summer, it had a bad switch/sensor inside the main unit, cost 575.00 to have the unit repaired. i did the removal/install
myself so there was no labor charges.
i had to ship it to the repair place, so there are shipping charges
plus plenty of shipping insurance. in case it gets lost or damaged.

i have the phone # and address of the repair facility at my shop
and could get it for you,if you so desire.

frank givler
1990 imperial with bosch system