IML: FW: 1968 Electrical problem

-----Original Message-----
From:	"jimd_bredemann" <jimd_bredemann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent:	Friday, November 24, 2006 2:43 AM
To:	"mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:	1968 Electrical problem

Hello!

Was driving my 68 Imperial today & all was fine. Took it to the relatives for Thanksgiving & was driving back home this evening when all of a sudden the radio stopped playing. Noticed that all the gauges except the alternator indicator are registering nothing. Also all windows, turn signal, flasher, heating and wipers are not functioning. All were earlier in the day. Thoughts?

Jim Dyra
1968 LeBaron
Chicago