Re: IML: Flite sweep dek lid- 1961- brought back to life on a '93 Imper

Re: IML: Flite sweep dek lid- 1961- brought back to life on a '93 Imperial

on 24/11/06 16:41, anthony romano at mamrom@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Just wanted everyones opioon on my new add on? Yeah or Nay?Flite sweep deck
> lid -93 Imperial

It looks good, specially the spare on the trunk. I haven't seen that very
often on the Imperial. If it runs good, I think you should keep it. But,
that's just me...

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin AIM/iChat/Skype:LaurentDaudelin <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx