IML: Fuzzy Imperial - now listed on ebay.

IML: Fuzzy Imperial - now listed on ebay.

Dear Elijah & OIC Members,

YES THIS IS THE SAME CAR!  Funny, when I asked about
it in September THE PRICE I WAS QUOTED WAS $6500!
HAH, I guess this guy changed his mind.  If anyone is
interested, shoot me a line - I've seen this car up
close & personal & it's not in Valley Stream, it's in
the Five Towns area.  And has been sitting in the same
spot for 6 years.