Re: IML: 440 compression??

Just wondering if anyone knows off hand what the normal good cylinder compression PSI is for a 1975 440?...Usually I'm used to V8's being in the 145-160 range, but all my cylinders in my 1975 440 are between 122-128..I understand that these are low compression engines but have no idea what is considered "low compression"...Is that normal for these engines?