IML: distressed 1973 Imperial in Los Angeles area for sale - cheap?

IML: distressed 1973 Imperial in Los Angeles area for sale - cheap?

If you want a complete 1973 4D in the LA area, please
write to me off list and I'll forward you contact
information.

Seller is uncertain of value and wants more than top
dollar for it to go to a good place.  He works for
SEMA, so is an understanding person.  I suspect that
it can be had for a VERY reasonable price.

Car is in primer.
Has compromised black leather interior.
Ran as a daily driver until about a year ago when it
was parked due to fuel costs.  Should run fine.
Trans leaks - likely input shaft seal, but...

I have not seen it and can't vouch for anything
besides the guy was a nice guy on the phone and
sounded genuine.

-Kenyon