From: "Andrew A."
Subject: Re: IML: 440 compression??
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:28:14 -0500

great thanks!..I figured it was about normal as all cylinders are within 5PSI of each other and the motor runs smooth as silk but I just figured I would check with those "in the know".....What needs to be done to raise the compresion to the level of the high perf. 440's?..is it just the heads that are different or are the pistons also different from my 1975  as compared to the late 60's 440's?....Also how much more power should that give me?...