From: canafornia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 1960 2 door for sale cheap!
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 09:11:50 -0500

I was looking for something else and came across a 1960 Imperial 2 door for sale in Iowa for $1995.00 !!...looks like a nice base car!..If I had the funds available ad the time I would definetely look into this one, but unfortunately my plate is very full right now and my bank account is very empty! ;-) So I figured I would mention it to the group in case someone else is looking for a good project, before some crazy demoderby nut gets his hands on it and destroys another good restorable Imp..especially a rare 2 door!........the site I found it on is coyoteclassics.com , just scroll through the pages and you'll see it, it's a flat black one...