IML:

Hi all,

Chris here with my first post. I have a 67 Imperial convertible with the original top. I bought this car 2 weeks ago. Does anyone have a definitive solution to what to apply to the top to help preserve it and maybe make it more flexible before I risk putting it down. It's 40 years old and I don't want to damage it.  I was thinking something like Armorall but would like professional advice.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris in Petaluma, Cal.