IML: Please Welcome BRUCE H. WARD

New Subscriber(s): BRUCE H. WARD
Email Address is: b711370@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Kingwood, Texas

Car(s) owned: 33 CQ 4dr 5 passenger sedan

Self-Introduction: I have owned my 33 CQ Imperial 4 dr sedan since 1973.  It hasn't been run im probably 15 years sitting in my garage waiting on you know who to get off my duff and bring her back to perfection.  In 2006 I have started the restoration and hope to have her back in shape and running during 2007 with a new paint job, upholstery, glass, chrome and engine rebuilt.  I will not make her a museum piece but will drive her frequently so young folks can see the beauty of a real american automobile with no plastic, aluminum or fiberglass to be found.