IML: Buffer

These are good tools, Dan, and the price is fair.  The low speed capability
is very important, especially if you do not have a lot of experience
detailing cars.  It will save you burning through high spots, if you run it
very slowly until you develop the technique of "falling off" every edge.

Dick Benjamin

Buffer

Hi All...I saw this Milwaukee Buffer on Ebay. Its price is not $165.00. What
do you think about this unit....any comments from current users of this item
would be appreciated!..or if you have a better unit to suggest for buffing
chores please let me know.

see item on EBay at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290057596116&fromMakeTrac
k=true