IML: Buffer - Milwaukee is the best I've tried

IML: Buffer - Milwaukee is the best I've tried

The Milwaukee beats the Makita and Wald because there
is a "0" setting that will allow you to dial from stop
to go.  The others don't have a 0 rpm setting and will
spin, so offer less control.  Price is fair if it's
new or close to it.

Go for it.

-Kenyon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290057596116&fromMakeTrac
> k=true
>
> Thanks all!!
> Dan Melnik

> response will be
> attachments) for the
> Administrators should be sent to
> webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to

> Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of
> free safety and security tools, free access to
> millions of high-quality videos from across the web,
> free AOL Mail and more.

Kenyon Wills