Re: IML: Doing a trans tune up by myself

Re: IML: Doing a trans tune up by myself

Hm, good call. I was told that for a rear-wheel drive car, it's easier to reverse onto the ramps, rather than drive up onto them. The mechanic sounded pretty certain that it should work OK, but maybe the jack stands would be a better idea anyways, since that way i could hold the car by the frame, if i need to do any work with the suspension etc.

And what about a sealer on the gasket? Do you mean some type of fluid to dip the gasket in or something, as a sealer?

Matt