Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 10:17 AM
Subject: IML: Waxing, Polishing an Imperial

 Friends...

A recent issue of Auto Restorer gave a RAVE review of Optimum Car wax, so I bought a gallon to use on my daily drivers and my 1956 Imperial and other (Chrysler) antiques. The stuff is positively fantastic. Wash the car, spray on the wax, wipe wax off, and you are done. The shine is fabulous; an entire car (as stated in Auto Restorer) can be done in about 15 minutes (wife's SUV takes maybe 20), and the shine lasts for months. Water beads up in droplets the size of a pin head. You don't need a buffer or anything. I'll never use anything else. PLUS, this stuff is environmentally friendly.