Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 3:52 PM
Subject: IML: Transmission flush?

Ok, so i think the nice guy at Rayco Car Service talked me into getting the tranny completely flushed. It seems like a good idea to completely flush out the old fluid, and put in nice fresh fluid, instead of a mixture of the two. He tells me that if i just want it flushed it's 120 dollars, so what i might do is go ahead and replace the gasket and filter by myself, and then have the shop flush it for me with their machine.

Thoughts?