RE: IML: replacing radiator yoke

That part is welded on.

From: Matthew Gill <mgill3@xxxxxxx>

I looked it up, and i think the metal bracket behind the front clip is called the radiator yoke, and seems to be a large piece that holds together the whole front end... (correct me if i'm wrong)

Is the radiator yoke something i should attempt to replace myself? I think that would mean removing the radiator and every other part attached to it.

I'm going to go look at the car again to see if that part is totally messed up or if i can fix it.

Matt

Maybe i'll post pictures to my personal website for people to look at.