RE: IML: 73 Ampmeter Gauge

Thanks Dick, I did not get your first message. Must
have gotten lost among all the spam I seem to
receiving these days. I have the FSM on my Christmas
list. You are probably right about the test light. It
would not surprise me in the least if I have a wiring
issue under the hood somewhere. The previous owner had
a not so hot mechanic working on this car and I have
spent most of my time since I acquired the car in July
chasing electrical problems. He either unplugged it,
bypassed it, or in the case of the horn relay, simply
threw it away! He even went so far as to take all the
warning lights out of the dash and cover the outside
instrument panel with black tape!

My next task will be the fuel gauge that pegs past
full, followed by restoring the inoperative Auto Temp
II. I got my new servo from Performance Analysis
today. More 'bout that later.

Tim Durrer