Re: IML: Specs for a frame hitch

Whoops, well I did buy mine about 3 years ago: and more and more JCW is just about pickup trucks and rice rockets, not older cars.  Still, the part number is the same, regardless of car, so you could try calling them to order one for your car.  For a class II (which is what I have), the P/N is WV554513, $140.  It USED to be that their lists weren't exhaustive and they could often get parts for other, less common models, too.  Good luck!

jc