IML: Temecula show

Hello all:
   I will be bringing some things that fit most Mopars and will be checking on Imperials to see what also fits Imperials so as to make kits available for restoring or maintaining your cars. Mostly underhood items. So, we will hopefully have a variable amount of years so as to check things out. Joe Machado