Re: IML: IML SAFETY LIST

After reading Jay's "Horror Story" it struck me how critical a fire extinguisher was in his situation and how so many of us never thought seriously about carrying one. It made me wonder if anyone has a "Safety List" they'd care to share. If not, suggestions for other items might help each of us to develop his own?

Thank you,

Dan Collins
67 Crown Coupe