Re: IML: Is it just me?

I have had some flashy muscle cars and some sports cars in my younger days, but I get more thumbs up and admiration from others of all ages when I drive my '59 Imperial than anything else I have ever had.  It is fortunate for us to still be able to afford to buy these cars right now for reasonable prices, but I don't think this will be the case for much longer.  People stop at my home while driving buy to ask me if I want to sell it or just to get a closer look.  I love the car and it is something that I do not ever intend to sell.  These cars are very rare and if you have one a nice one it would be very hard to replace it.  I only see demand growing and the supply is very limited so there is a window of opportunity now, but not for much longer.

Steve Restelli
Webmaster, HistoryTV.net
http://historytv.net