Re: IML: Master cylinder gasket 67 Imperial

Re: IML: Master cylinder gasket 67 Imperial

Are you talking about the foam gasket between the master cylinder and the booster or the gasket on the inside of the cylinder itself? If it's the foam gasket, I could'nt find one either so I made one out of the thin foam used for packing crystal. It worked great. If it's the inside gasket, you can make it out of wallet board.   You can check with a paper wholesaler to see if they still carry it. I had a '68 Crown w/disks and I had to make one.  The wallet board held up well inside the master cylinder. However, the printing company I worked for only had one job in 9 years that needed wallet board. It might be as extinct as the automobiles we love!  Good luck!