Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Drum, Do OR DIE

Mark, if the drum can be considered,EXPENDABLE, then use a small air tool with a3-4" cut-off wheel. Cut the hub in-line with-the key, this way you can cut the hub, and the cutter hits the key, not the axle.Once its cut, drive a tapered chisel into the split (length- wise). Remove drum, then take out your frustrations on it, not the car. YA'll have a nice day, Dave                                                                                                        & nbsp;                                                          ----------- Original message --------------
From: Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx>