IML: Please Welcome John D. Zez & Diane C. Zez

IML: Please Welcome John D. Zez & Diane C. Zez

New Subscriber(s): John D. Zez & Diane C. Zez
Email Address is: woppol1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Central Illinois

Car(s) owned: 1973 LeBaron 4-door Hardtop (Triple Black with leather)

Self-Introduction:  My wife and I had purchased our Imperial this past July 2006. My
intention was to try (in vane) to land a mopar muscle car i.e. a
Charger, Superbee, Challenger or GTX, but with the fact that I was
not sitting on a 12'stack of $1000.00 bills -  this was not going to come to fruition. Every car I could afford needed thousands to get road worthy.
 I had spotted our car on my way home from work and immediately called the seller for information on the car. During my test drive, I noticed that the Imperial was turning just as many heads as any muscle car of any make would.  This and the memories I had of Imperials and 300s that I rode in as a kid began to change my mind.
And once "THE DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE" (my wife) saw the car and she fell in love with it, my course was set.
 As for the car, which we refer to as "WALTER P",it is 33 years old. It's in fantastic condition. The only parts missing are the fender skirts, otherwise the car is complete.