From: ghquimby@xxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1962 Dashboard Voltage Regulator

Thanks for the info Paul.  My Imp does not have Auto Pilot. How do I
disconnect the speedometer cable?  Do I have to do it before I pull the
cluster forward?

Also, I just picked up an IR-9 voltage regulator from NAPA. It didn't
come with any instructions and there are no markings on it anywhere.  I
couldn't find anything on the NAPA website either. Anybody know which
one is the input and which is the output?

Sorry about all the questions; I've never taken the dash apart before.

Thanks,
Graham Quimby
1962 Caramel Crown Coupe