Re: IML: overdrive idea for aluminum torqueflight

Re: IML: overdrive idea for aluminum torqueflight

This is where I got the notion that it fits the 440.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/for/244433618.html
The starter motor for the 94 Dodge fits the 440, so
I'm presuming that the pattern for trans-engine was
retained when the engine lines morphed into whatever
engines they're using in the 1990's and onwards.

There's an 800 number there if you really want to
research.  They show a B-body Dart or something at the
bottom of the page....

I'm inclined to stick to my plan of doing a GV unit
now that I have my trans rebuilt and in the car
already.

-K

http://www.transmissioncenter.net/SwapInformation.htm

> > Kenyon Wills

> beta.
> > http://new.mail.yahoo.com

> response will be
> > shared with everyone. Private messages (and
> attachments) for the
> > Administrators should be sent to
> webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to