Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 7:05 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mailing-list-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: YBSHORE@xxxxxxx
Subject: IML: '56 Owner's Request/ Interested Parties

Fellow '56 Imperialist's,

    I have finally been able to track down (thanks Bob H.) the factory linkage for the a/c throttle ( as mine is a factory authorized dealer installation from the showroom in the day and the dealer then evidently felt is was an unnecessary add-on, and I must say it may not be 'worth the trouble' for the amount of times I actually use it here in the Northeast, but there is a serious idle draw down while standing at any time with it on ) and I was wondering two things:

    1) Can anyone with this factory set-up email me a picture of this?  Especially noting the electrical connection to the 'kicker' and how it ties in?

    2)  Bob was unsure if this 'kicker' is 6V or 12V, and without compromising the unit and to prove that it works, is there a way to test it out?

Respectfully Merry to All,

Jack