Re: IML: Radiator Hoses for Big Block Chrysler

Re: IML: Radiator Hoses for Big Block Chrysler

Hi George!....I had a similiar problem getting the correct radiator hoses for my '66 Imperials, ESPECIALLY the lower radiator hose!!! I went to the local NAPA store, they were a waste of my time! Went to AutoZone and the ones they gave me would fit the upper but NOT the lower. Eventually, I went online to the napa website and found the right ones. They sent them to me in 2 days though in your case I am sure it would be a bit longer. If you get the chance take a few measurements and, if possible, send a photo of the hose and how it actually fits on your car (I am not familiar with your year and that motor). Then if you have not had any luck locally I'll check here for you and if necessary order it from NAPA and then ship it to you. I'll go check the napa site after I send you this and see what they show for your year and motor......there may or may not even be a listing but I'll check around here and see what I can find.....a photo with some dimensions would help though!
Let me know!!!
Dan melnik