Re: IML: Budd Brake Calipers

From: sosmi@xxxxxxxxxxx=20

 For some reason, the local AutoZone says he can get 68-69 Bud,4 piston =
calipers Loaded,(with pads) for $66.99,ea. plus core of $14.00 ea. Part =
no. P4031, supplied by Morse.(I think he said that was the pair part =
no.) Call and see. Dave.

From: "Chris Strohmeyer" <chrisstroh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Brake cllipers

Thx Dave! I've ordered them, but am skeptical as I have struck out =
before. When I get them, I'll let you know and give you an extra pat on =
the back!

Thx again,
Chris

Please do post to the list if this works out for you. I'll be needing these... soon...
   An off-the-shelf solution for that price would be great!
      -Kle.
'69 Crown 4DHT