From: Dennis
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Q: What to do with a 25k motor

nothing.  In California and probably most other states you would be arrested for fraud.  You might want to take as many parts as you can off of the 26K mile car and keep them or sell them.  If you can just keep the whole car in a shelter somewhere with a concrete floor, no dirt, then keep the whole car.  When you need a part down the road sometime, you know where to get it.  I'd especially keep the suspension, rearend, eng and trans.

Dennis
68 Omaha Orange FB 360
67 Imperial Titanic 4 door sedan
64 Dodge 880 land yacht w 413